Land Rover – Defender 110 All Variants Standard to 2 inch Lifted – KN-OA4515
Rear Kit 1983 – 2014 – Model OA 4515
20 in stock
airbags provide a superior adjustable full air suspension for most vans, utes, 4WDs and SUVs Airbags are used for front to rear and side to side levelling control of a vehicle . This enables a vehicle to level up when towing caravans, boats and trailers or when a vehicle or truck is carrying heavy, uneven loads- providing full adjustability for off road or passenger loading.
• Maintain a level vehicle- adjustable
• Ability to lower a vehicle when loading
• Maximise the safe load carrying capacity
• Increase vehicle stability
• Improve steering and balance
• Improve ride quality
• Greatly reduce bottoming out
• Keep headlights aimed on the road
• Reduce tyre wear.
|By Car Make||